FOR HOME, OFFICE, CAR & TRAVEL
The perfect accessory. Kills germs and bacteria! Perfect for home, travel, and office. CERTIFIED 99,9% EFFECTIVENESS.
Take it with you and in seconds sanitize everything within reach!
UV sterilization is a fast-growing and invaluable option for preventing the spread of infections.
- Sterilization distance: 1.2 to 2 inches
- Sterilization time: 10-30 seconds
- Rechargeable Battery USB: last 4-5 hours
- The battery has a capacity of 1000mAh
- Size: 0.7 *1.5*7
- Certifications CE, RoHs, FCC & Microbial test report
- Portable and easy to use: lightweight and portable with battery inbuilt. It can easily be stored in a handbag, backpack, or luggage. Clean whenever needed even while you are on the go!
Where can you use our UV Light Sanitizer? Here are some ideas
In your car:
- Sanitize your steering wheel, shift after someone else drove your car.
- Sanitize the fuel pump handle at the service station
In your home:
- Sanitize faucets in bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Fridge, oven handles, etc.
- Toys, phones
In your office:
- computer keyboards
- desks, chairs
Onboard a plane - airports:
- seat, safety belt
- folding table
- faucets, the toilet seat in the bathroom
Why Use UV Sterilization?
UV sterilization is not a new technology, having been discovered in 1879. Discovered to be a useful technology for cleaning infectious spaces, more studies were done to determine the exact beneficial nature of UV for sterilization purposes. Since the 20th century, UV sterilization has been used to disinfect things like water and work surfaces. UV light is a shorter wavelength than visible light and is able to penetrate and destroy the bodies of viruses and bacteria.
The use of UV sterilization, or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation, has been found to be extremely effective. Sources of UV sterilization can kill over 99% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi in an extremely short amount of time. Due to this effectiveness, various types of UV treatments and specialized UV devices for sterilization have been developed. This can make it difficult to determine what kind of UV device provides the best results for your facility.